Monday 4 August 2014

While I wait for the pasta to boil...

The first official blog after my bumbling attempt to write the first.
(Which was a bit like trying on new underpants in a changing room, and then, turning round, and realising that you're actually in the front window of a department store.)

I'm looking forward to exploring this world of blogging and sharing my experiences on the whole self-publishing-shenanigans.

I have purposefully put extra think pasta in the pan (to cater for typos, searches for correct spellings online etc).

I'll begin with a thank-you.

Not for sales first of all, (but...they're great...and ta...:)).

...but, for 'encouragement'.

Yeah, that's all I needed really. It's nerve-racking throwing a bunch of words out there to the world. I believe in the book, but am I misguided, delusional, blowing on a pipe, or all three? Or, was I right all along. TWT.

Huge thank you to all for encouraging words.
The whole Shelly Clover series will be about exactly that - the massive power in our words and actions. I have a secret theme for each book and I'm itching to crack on with the second.

More on this whole parade shortly.

Signing out for this first official blog with a jar of pesto in one hand.
JSC

No comments:

Post a Comment