Tuesday 12 August 2014

Final FREE YA ebook day...Scrivener...

FINAL FREE YA EBOOK DAY. Thanks for the downloads! LAST CHANCE LINKS BELOW



Scrivener,

I’m quite excited about using this program. I’m going to post to forums to see what others in the community think.

It looks like it could be an incredibly useful acquisition for writing the second in the series. I have a strange feeling that Scrivener could be just about the perfect tool for me. I’m already jotting down ideas and playing with it…messing with character/scene cards etc…but I’m not using it anywhere like it should be used.

Truth is, I’m absolutely shattered after releasing the book.

And now, there’s a massive Scrivener tutorial to work through. _.GROAN._.

After countless days reading books/PDF’s on formatting, reading books/websites about promotion, having a gargantuan 3 day wrestle with headers & footers on Word, and filling out free ebook submission forms in ready for the promotion…the last thing on this earth I want to do is read/work through a tutorial.

It will be worth it, but my eyes hurt and my fingers are blistered.

._.GROAN._.

JSC


(Desperately (and I mean desperately) sad news about Robin Williams. My only hope is that Robin’s sad passing will trigger us all to get real about depression. I’ll post stuff about depression in due course. I’m thinking about you lots, Robin…)

No comments:

Post a Comment